Blog Search

Friday, 19 November 2010

Long time no post.

I'm not so good at this updating lark but basically : work experience is going well, I'm getting used to the situation and coping with socialising with the patients much better. It's good fun but very tiring!!

GAMSAT results were out today:

Section I : 65
Section II : 75
Section III: 63
Overall : 67

Just waiting for news now - haven't heard from ANY unis yet and some friends have, which is irking me a touch!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations clever clogs! That's seriously impressive. Which unis have you applied to again? I reckon you'll hear about interviews pretty soon, but at least you can relax and start preparing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks V. :)

    I've applied to :

    Southampton
    Nottingham
    Swansea
    HYMS (5 year course)

    HYMS send out interview invites from round about now, Notts and Swansea will be a few weeks I'd guess (both GAMSAT) and S'oton don't interview so it'll be Jan/Feb before I hear from them I'd think!

    ReplyDelete