In other news, I was fairly miffed with my sister's school on Friday. She cut her knee open - quite a deep and wide cut. The medical staff (read: 'Nurse' with emphasis on the inverted commas) decided the sum total of their action was to tell her to wash it when she got home. Whoops, too late - it's infected. Spent the weekend mopping green pus out of it for her, but it seems like it hasn't got any nasty S.Aureus in it or anything more sinister.. Wouldn't be too hard for them to wipe it with a cloth dipped in TCP, would it?
Blog Search
Monday, 11 October 2010
Application
I logged onto UCAS tonight to make sure that everything at the people who are send its end were all in order and was greeted with the happy news that everything was completed today and sent. Have applied for Southampton, Swansea, Nottingham and Hull/York and now I am restlessly excited by the prospect of positive news. I know I meet all the pre-med requirements for Southampton so providing my statement was good enough to get me top 20% then I could have an offer of unconditional proportions before I am opening the socks from my Grandma at Xmas. That would be lovely, but nothing for granted of course - I know there plausibility of several entry cycles before I get an offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's seriously not on about your sister, how long does it take to wash a cut? Hope she's feeling better soon :)
ReplyDeleteI know, I thought it was CRAZY. 20 seconds tops to clean it out with some antiseptic and we're all good to go...
ReplyDelete